Friday 7 June 2013

On the Mat Day 378: Spider Guard

I originally wrote a long post about how my back is killing the crap out of me but I left it on my computer at work...or the dog ate it. Still, it's true. After Wednesday's class by lower back hurt to hell and I had difficulty sleeping that night. The next day I took the afternoon off from work and went to get a massage at riraku. I only had a 30 min massage but it felt so good and the chick who did it was rather nice but I was in too much pain to appreciate that.

During the class F-sensei taught spider guard with a lot of content I've seen before. There was one sweep at the end using a lassoo hold with the leg but on the wrong arm that I've never used but liked the look of. I am going again to class tonight so will try to get some video of it. My plan is to go training but not spar to let my back heal. Maybe I can pull a few of the guys aside to drill something.

Sparring time: 6 x 6 mins + 2 x 4.5 mins = 45 mins


No comments:

Post a Comment