Tuesday 8 September 2009

Day 34: Stretching day

I have to have goals according to Chalene, and not only that, I must write them down. So here they are so that I can hopefully achieve them.

1. Complete Chalene and then continue with Insanity to finish off 2009.
2. Pass the Japanese Test Level 1 next year. (maybe hire a teacher for this)
3. Join a Brazilian Jiu Jutsu club to maintain fitness.
4. Start writing my horror fiction book which I've been planning for god knows how long and get most of it written, if not finish, in 2010.

That's all for now. The workouts are going strong and I'm starting to feel in great shape. Just a little tired because of the summer heat but that will soon pass when we enter Autumn.

I went to a hot baths the other day with my son, who managed to crack his head on the tiles. Other than that it was a great time. The jacuzzi they have spurts water over 100 mph and it is fantastic for working out the knots of muscle and tightness. I'll definately go again. There is something quite pleasureable about taking a bath in the open air and seeing the sky and trees above you.

No comments:

Post a Comment