Monday 14 January 2013

On the Mat Day 332: Room Full of People

Sunday morning training started out slow but after the lesson started there were many late stragglers. By the end of class there was a lot of people in the room. Kamiya-san who hasn't trained for a while returned from a 6 month hiatus. He congratulated me on my promotion, I mumbled my thanks because I've never been good at handling praise. I also don't feel like I am worthy yet to be a purple belt but god damn I try hard to live up to it. I sparred with Shussei who is a huge brown belt. He crushed me same as always. It was great to train with so many people again and absorb their energy. Although, for some reason when I train on Sunday morning I usually have a terrible headache by that night. I should probably take a nap when I get home but always have a thousand things to do.

Sparring time: 6 x 6 mins = 36 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment