Thursday 4 October 2012

On the Mat Day 307: Armbar From Mount

We went over chokes to open up the opponent from mount, which I am suprisingly crap at. I should probably drill this more because I end up in mount a lot vs white or other blue.

I'm still trying to get better at inverting and maintaining open guard. It doesn't work so well against people who are better than me. I also curse myself for not staying in the moment and seeing what they are doing to pass me. I really should take some video but I feel weird asking the guys if I can set up a camera. Feels like spying.

I wore ear guards again but the ones Im borrowing dont hold on well. Any small displacement that hits my ear causes it to flare up again - which it has.


Sparring time: 6 x 7 mins = 42 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment