Saturday 9 April 2011

On the Mat Day 148: Sweeps

Only me and one other blue belt tonight. Then a a brown belt turned up later. A good lesson that allowed me to recap on what I learnt. K-sensei got his confirmation for the hotel for the Mundials in the US. I helped him by telephoning to book a hotel. He went there last year and didnt do too well but hopefully he will make a better impression this year. He is shacking up for 5 days with 4 other guys from Japan in a hotel. That must be good to share techniques and just have some guys to talk to about the competition. I wish I had someone I could just quickly borrow to try out a technique. My son fills that roll now and again but he is only small but loves to play Crazy Legs as shown on the Bullyproof DVD from the Gracies. I might want to find some guys in Nagoya to practice with.

Sparring: 5 x 6 mins = 30 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment