Wednesday 16 March 2011

On the Mat Day 143: Standing Passes

I've been a bit lapse recently updating, what with all the mayhem that is happening in Japan since the earthquake on Friday. The radiation is the most worrisome of all. Apparently the problem should be cleared up in 10 days from the first problem and if not well... I best start thinking of working on gathering some stuff for emergencies.

Anyway, training last night was great. Warm nights are so much easier on the body. I felt really strong during the warmup. Really full of energy. Sparring was great too but towards the end I started to tire plus I was going against the higher belts by that time. I did manage my looping gi choke with a forward roll that I have been working on. Didn't work yet but I'll keep trying. The opponent escaped to armbar me. It hyper-extended my arm a little but not too much to cause damage. I tapped quick so all is good.

Sparring time: 7 x 6 mins = 42 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment