Saturday 24 April 2010

P90 Masters Plyo Legs

This is the first time I've tried this workout. I expected there to be more cardio but I would call it more of a leg endurance builder. I enjoyed it though. Notable exercises were one-leg chair, which I thought was great for strength and balance. Also, the weird move when squatting and tilting the body from side-to-side was novel. I think that doing this workout will help build strength in the legs to grab tackle takedowns.

Stats for workout

Time: 50 min 45 sec
Calories: 419 kcal
Average HR: 113
Maximum HR: 164
Time in zone: 20 min 44 sec

Average HR is disappointing. I didn't skimp on the workout either. But calorie-wise, it wasn't bad although some of the 1-on-1 will give you better bang for ya buck. So, PlyoX for cardio and calories, P90Master Plyo legs for endurance and leg balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment