Friday 13 January 2017

On the Mat Day 793: In Before the Snow

Again, I cycled to class today. We are still doing sitting guard and this is my 3rd time seeing it this week so I have a good retention of the techniques now. The weather was quite nice today but this weekend it will apparently snow. Hopefully the roads won't be too bad so I can drive to training on Sunday morning. However, it will be around 4 degrees Celsius so I may need to wrap up.

Today's rolling:


Tony Horton showing his funny face on my new TV
My TV arrived yesterday and I've been messing around with it, setting it up to work with my computer. It's also part of my setup for starting P90X in a couple of weeks. It's an LG 32llf5800 smart TV. The picture quality and everything is great only it has very few Apps in Japan. Netflix, yes, but no Amazon Prime or Hulu. For some reason I am unable to run video from my wifi even though it is connected to my router. Bummer. Still nice TV and it will be fun to workout to a bigger screen this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment