Monday 17 March 2014

P90X Week 4 Done

Things have been up and down lately. The months at the end of the financial year are busy for me right now plus I caught a cold. I still kept working at p90X though. I took 1 day off it and made it up on the rest day instead. I've not been able to get to training BJJ as much as I wanted but now the weather is warming up I feel my mood lift and hope to train more from now.

I went to the early morning 7 am drilling session yesterday. There was only 3 of us there including me, I hate odd numbers because it made us rotate which means I get less practice time. For that reason, I didn't really get to do as much as I would have liked. Last weeks tech was Darce chokes and this week we are doing knee on the belly. F-sensei showed KOB to mount and then to rear mount when the opponent turns. It was fun and should make some good drills.

I really didn't feel like training today, lots of DIY on the weekend lowered my immune system and I had an attack of the dreaded cold sores. I still went and trained. I asked a doctor I train with and he said its find to roll with them since probably everyone has the virus in their body anyway. I'm just one of the unlucky ones that shows symptoms.

Doing the P90X weights workout from 7 am then going to Jits at 11 am really knackered me out. I will take some ZMA tonight and hopefully get a super fantastic sleep for Plyometrics tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment