Thursday 26 July 2012

Tapout XT Day 25 & 26: Muay Thai

This is now my favourite workout of the package. I love to punch and kick and relieve a bit of stress and this workout was just the thing. The first half feels a little easy if you are a have ever done any standup martial art before. The second half is where it gets harder. It is only about 40 minutes but the last 10 I felt quite tired and lost pace a little. To push me harder I may use some small weights or gloves in my hands the next time I do this.

This morning I woke up a little groggy, maybe a cold, maybe overtraining, I'm not sure. I started off doing Yoga but at a much more relaxed easy-going pace. I didn't finish it all and instead turned it off and finished the workout with some slow deep stretches. It was the right thing to do because I am feeling a little worn out right now. Hopefully I can kick this lethargy for tomorrow's workout and BJJ.

Oh and by the way, if you own P90X, throw away the Kenpo X workout and replace it with this one. This one is much better and less geeky.

No comments:

Post a Comment