Friday 22 July 2011

Rev Abs Day 4: Total Strength

I woke up at 5 am to a forest of cicada's squeaking their summer song. It was not pleasant. I got back to sleep and woke up to my alarm at 6 am. Suprisingly I felt ready to go despite having BJJ training last night (there were as always a lot of kinks in my body). Some parts of the workout felt easier this time while others were harder. No idea why. My arms were pretty tired that is for sure. I must have sweat out a liter but I kept hydrating. At some points during the workout I felt my heart beating in my throat so backed off a little. Oh and I love my medicine ball!

I got back home last night and did the 15 mins ab routine. It didn't feel very hard but I was exhausted after all the training this week and lack of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment