Wednesday 18 August 2010

Yoga

Yesterday was apparently the hottest day on record. It was 37 degrees Celsius. On the way to work the heat sapped the life out of me so that by the time I got to work I felt like a man having crossed a desert. Thank god for air conditioning.

I got home last night and fed my ipod into the TV in the back room of my house and quickly got to doing Tony Horton's Fountain of Youth Yoga. Right away I could tell it was the right choice of work out. After 10 minutes I felt limber and loose. It only took 30 minutes to complete which is nothing really. I would probably go to a Yoga class if one was close to my house. I hear there is an added bonus that they are filled with tight leotard wearing women. Sadly, I think those days are behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment