Saturday 9 January 2010

Day 42: 1 on 1 Lesson

I went to the early class today because it is so cold at night and I've never been on Saturday morning so I wanted to see what it was like. There was only me there. It's to be expected because most people come at night. Tete-kun came later so we sparred with each other for 2 rounds. Total 4 rounds including Fukuzumi-sensei. It is so much easier to roll in the daytime when the temperature is bearable. I had fun and think I learnt a lot.

At the end I talked to the sensei for a bit. He mentioned that at 3 times a week it takes 5 years to get purple belt. I can well believe it because it takes ages just to get a single move to come out on automatic. What can I say, it's fun and takes away any stress I had. Hopefully I will still be doing it in 5 years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment