Monday 29 June 2009

Day 61 - Dog Tired


Dog tired - that's how I feel. This week has been hard to get through. I didn't sleep well last night. The humidity and the bread machine doing it's thing during the night saw to that. I was very lethargic during the weekend, rolling around in bed while watching TV...but I still did the work. Got up this morning at 5.40 am and did Legs and Back despite having slept at the most 6 hours. Yeah, yeah, I need 8! maybe more, I really do! Things went well and I completed the workout, Debbie Sieber thingymajigs which you jump 30 times each leg used to hurt - No more, not with my plyo-bionic legs infused with kangaroo meat proteins. By the way, my legs are looking really thin now. It's weird. I know you can't spot reduce areas where you want to lose fat. For example, the abs. My body just doesn't want to shift fat from the abs. It goes like this for me, shoulder, back, arms, ass, legs, a million other places and lastly abs for fat loss. I remember having a washboard when I was 13 to 15 because I did martial arts. Never once thought about it being cool at the time and took it for granted. Now, it just seems hard to attain. My best results were during the first month I reckon. That's because I didn't eat many carbs. I just shrink when I stop eating them and bloat when I do. Though, doing something like P90X I can't do it for long because my energy just bombs.

Anyway, I took some pictures for my day 60. I'll post my favourite. They were taken after Chest and Back so I was flush with blood running through the muscles. I can't say they are any better than my day 30 but I know I am stronger and fitter and I suppose that's all that matters. The thoughts in my head right now are that I definately need to do another round. Perhaps if I could get my hands on the Insanity videos by Shaun T I would do that. Ve vill see, yes, muhaha ve vill see mein herr.

No comments:

Post a Comment